- Contact Heart Felt Tips email@example.com tell them how many children you have who could each fill a pencil case, (usually one year group or Key Stage).
- Heart Felt Tips will then send you the empty pencil cases.
- Distribute the pencil cases to your students, usually via class teachers, perhaps just before a weekend or half term.
- Write to parents giving them a clear return date – Emphasise the importance of giving very good, new or nearly new stationery. Feel free to use the video from our website to show your children.
- Once the full pencil cases have been returned to the class teacher, each pencil case must be checked to make sure it is full of appropriate stationery. If two pencil cases come back half full, make one full one out of the two.
- Once checked the teacher needs to add a Heart Felt Tips post card to the pencil case to mark it as having been checked.
- The pencil cases will then need to be delivered to your nominated charity. Heart Felt Tips are on hand to advise who will accept them.
- If your school would like to do some fundraising for Heart Felt Tips CIC to help pay for your pencil cases, please let us know.
- Thank you so much! By helping you have added some brightness to some little lives desperately in need of extra colour.
A Note about Quality Control
Quality is obviously important to Heart Felt Tips and unchecked pencil cases reflect badly on both us and the school. Please help us by getting both parents and form teachers to check their children’s pencil cases.
The tips on the Heart Felt Tips website www.heartfelttips.co.uk/tips are great for ALL children. They are designed to show children that with a bit of initiative, they can make things happen. Please feel free to use them with your children.